The role of Safe Guarding officer enables the coaches to coach, and ensures your children are registered and safe whilst training and playing at Tring Rugby. It's a crucial role and we need two people. Could it be you?
Role One - M&J SAFEGUARDING OFFICER:
To work to assure the M&J section is fully compliant with RFU regulations in regards to safeguarding.
• Ensure that all adults working with Club players under the age of 18 in a voluntary capacity have a current Enhanced DBS disclosure processed and risk assessed by the RFU.
• To maintain a record of the DBS Disclosure numbers of Club Managers and Coaches.
• To ensure all Team Managers are conversant with Safeguarding Procedures.
• Maintain a record of Safeguarding Training Courses attended by Team Managers and Coaches.
• Report concerns promptly to the Safeguarding Manager, the M&J Chair and the Executive.
1 or 2 hours a week, particularly before the start of the season and then ad hoc work on safeguarding as required through the rest of the season.
Role TWO - M&J REGISTRATION OFFICER:
• To administer Tring RUFC Mini and Junior Section player RFU registrations
• To be a member of the Tring RUFC Mini and Junior Section Committee for registration.
• Attending Tring RUFCC Mini and Junior Section Management Committee meetings.
• Administering the membership of Club players from registration forms.
• Maintaining the database of registered players with the RFU.
• Communicating list of registered players to each age group.
1 or 2 hours a week, particularly before at the start of the season and then ad hoc work on registration as required during the rest of the season.
We can offer loads of support to people in the roles and some RFU training to assist you, to discuss how you can get involved with either of these roles, please email Mark Firth, M&J Chair at email@example.com.
Updated 16:57 - 15 Sep 2018 by Simon Ellson