We are seeking a New Chairperson for Mini and Junior Section.
You do not have to be a current coach but someone to carry the M and Js forward and carry on the successful set up Mark Firth has created
• The M&J Chair leads the section – Mini, Junior, Colts and Girls, representing the section on the exec committee and at the Hertfordshire RFU M&J Exec Forum.
• The role is focused on ensuring the mini section, junior sections chairs, age group coaches, age group team managers, volunteers and parents are communicated to regularly about section / club and county issues.
• Appoint and coordinate additional people in the section such as Safeguarding, Registration, Tour reps, Fixture reps, Training Coordinator (all currently appointed) and others roles where applicable.
• Plan the season and oversee weekly fixture coordination within age groups and other club personnel such as Catering, Grounds and Bar Managers.
• Coordinate section events such as Tour Fund Raising, Mini Festival, Kids Training Camps, Social Functions and others.
• Oversee communications and actions, from the club, the section and age group social
If interested or want to discuss the role in more detail contact John Ball
Updated 20:54 - 25 Apr 2019 by Dan Maxwell